Saturday, March 26, 2011

GSM Flavors-Ang Flavor Ng Barkada

Have you heard of the TV sitcom named "Cheers"? Most of us haven't been born yet or just too young to watch but I'm sure your parents were aware of this. I got to see it on reruns. The sitcom is sets in a bar in Boston if I am not mistaken. Thus explains the title. It has a catchy opening song that's gonna makes sense to what I am going to blog about. I am quoting few lines from that song: "Taking a break from all your worries,sure would help a lot/.../Sometimes you want to go/Where everybody knows your name/...

This is what I think when I was invited to the GSM Flavors iParty just held in the Shang Tower in Makati last March 25. It was only held in a unit where you just spend it with friends,old and new, and just hang out and chill. I was given a nametag so I can be identified. I got to listen to live music from acoustic performers then there were giveaways for those who can name all people the most in the event. There were also group games that gave us time to really laugh out loud. I also got to try the GSM flavors. What's great is that it's only flavored spirit meaning it has very low alcohol like you are just drinking soda. I even got to try the suggested different mixes for GSM flavors. You can choose a GSM flavor whether Apple or Lychee.

You too can have your own iParty. Just go to http://ginebraflavors.com/ and follow them on Facebook. GSM Flavors are available in selected 7-11, Mini-Stop, Andoks branches South Supermarket and Puregold stores in Metro Manila. Ginebra San Miguel is truly the flavor of the barkada. I leave you now with the opening theme of Cheers.

Cheers Opening Theme
Making your in the world today takes everything you got/Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot/Wouldn't you like to get away?/
Sometimes you want to go/Where everybody knows your name/and they're always glad you came/You wanna be where you can see/Our troubles are all the same/You wanna be where everybody knows your name/
You wanna go where people know/people are all the same/You wanna go where everybody knows your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment