Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bring Your Own Cup Day is now in the Phils.

I've been hearing about Bring Your Own Cup Day that happened first in Australia and I am glad to announce that it is finally hear in the Philippines. On November 7 in all 7-11 branches nationwide, Philippines will be brainfreezed for the ultimate Slurpee experience.

The purpose of the event is to bring the creativity out by bringing their craziest idea of bringing their own cup to fill up with as long as it fits in the "Bilog ng MaCUPangyarihan". To give you a hint, I will share my experience during the launch of BYO Cup Day.

The most worthwhile cup that was brought was a trophy cup. The most cute one I saw is a small bucket with spiral designed straws. The bartender filled up an empty vodka bottle. My PR contact Serg brought his touch football size drinking container. The craziest idea I saw was a vase, a pet's bowl and a thermal pitcher.

This can only be done on the day itself. For only 29 Pesos per serving, you will be having the ultimate brainfreeze ever. In addition, share your brainfreeze moment by taking a photo of it and post in 7-11 social media pages(Facebook and Instagram) to win prizes. Don't forget to hashtag #BYOCupDay .

Bring Your Own Cup Day is brought to you by 7-11 in partnership with Coca Cola Phils., and Coca-Cola FEMSA Phils.

No comments:

Post a Comment