Monday, July 4, 2016

My Makati Block Party Experience

Despite the heavy rains, it doesn't seem to stop people from walking the tent area along Paseo de Roxas beside Ayala Triangle for the Makati Block Party organized the same people who organized the Legaspi Sunday Market.

Despite the rains, I still had craving for ice cream that I had to try out the home made ice cream there. They may be more expensive than the mainstream brand but it is delicious. Before I went home, I also bought a burger for dinner.


But this is not just about food. Since this is a party on a Sunday, it is also about spending time with families together. There are also activities in some booths. You can make your own instruments from any material like plastic bottles and jam with a band. There are handcrafted made toys and accessories for events and parties.

I look forward for the next Block Party. For more foodie adventures, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment