Wednesday, January 29, 2014

5th Ajinomoto Umami Challenge event coverage

Last year, I was able to witness for the first time the Ajinomoto Umami Challenge. Not only that I saw many culinary students dedicated to their craft and school pride, I also learn a great deal about umami.

This year, I was able to see the culinary action again as 51 schools across Luzon to compete for this year's umami challenge. Just like last year, I once again saw different presentations of different mouth-watering dishes.

The judges were culinary experts so it is a great opportunity for these participants to showcase their best entry. Whether they win or lose, the important factor here was the experience. Follow more of my foodie adventures. Just visit and like the L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment