Sunday, November 25, 2012

Jelly-G is now in 500 Shaw Zentrum

During the opening of 500 Shaw Zentrum to the public, I saw my contact drinking milk tea with a familiar look. It also has a familiar scent. Then, in the ground level of the mall, I discovered that one of the food I blogged about has a new branch in the newly opened mall.

I was first introduced to Jelly-G milk teas after watching a movie in Glorietta, Makati. All the flavors are using natural ingredients and not artificial flavored powder. It was also my first to try a drink with grass jelly in it.

500 Shaw Zentrum is unlike any mall. Since it is very limited in capacity, it is also very selective when it comes to food establishments. 500 Shaw Zentrum has a child-friendly policy and requires their tenants to have the same policy especially in food establishments. They prefer food establishments that provides a healthy selections to the customers.

I am sure Jelly-G can conform with the policy of 500 Shaw Zentrum. This is also the first unit space that Jelly -G had since their outlets are mostly kiosks. Since it is their opening day, I bought myself a drink before leaving.

Follow @jellygdrink on Twitter. For more food trip, LIKE the L.E.N.S blogs on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment