Saturday, February 4, 2012

CBD(Cheesesteaks, Burgers And Drinks)

Burgers and Shakes are usually served in American diners where good food are combined with good company. Diners are usually a place where people hang out especially young people in United States. You can see that in American movies.

CBD( Cheesesteaks, Burgers and Drinks) offers that same atmosphere in Metro Manila's business district. Located in Ayala Triangle Park for a year already, it is an ideal place since most commuters drop off the area and it is the only area in Makati that has most trees than anywhere else in Ayala.

What I like about their food is that it is not fast food type. The food is freshly prepared after ordering so it will only take few minutes to wait. The burgers are unique and quite heavy. If you are a light eater, you can share it with someone. I got to finish two types of burgers because some of my fellows are light eaters. The cheeseburger is what I ordered and the light eaters gave me slices of their burgers.  I forgot the other burger that was I also finished. The burgers comes with chips that you can munch along. I got to try the the buffalo wings which is also a delicious side dish. But the most unique here are the shakes. The variations are actually flavors of the fancy cakes. I ordered the blueberry shake and I was told that it is their bestseller of all the shakes. 

CBD also served rice meals for those who still favors our staple food than bread. They also serve beers both local and imported brands.The price range may not be cheap for the masses but the food is worth it. CBD opens daily from 11:00AM to 10:00PM and they also deliver within Ayala vicinity. Like CBD on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment