Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pansit Puti

It was my mom who first introduced me to Pansit Puti. She took home some excess from work when she orders for the office she was working at. Ever since, it became one of my favorites. I even requested it on one birthday.

Recently, I discovered a friend of mine was related to the owners of the popular Pansit Puti. When I found out that it was located in Makati, I was telling my friend how my mom and I are fond of it. She was telling me that it was an original recipe of her grandmother.

Pansit Puti is unlike any pansit. Despite Its white color, it is rich in taste. Since I am a Lucbanin, I also prefer pansit with vinegar and I can put it in a pansit puti because it also has pork meat. It is also served best with a puto. LSS Fast Food also makes puto can be eaten separately and it’s flavorful unlike any puto.

No comments:

Post a Comment