Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gabby Concepcion is the new face of Sustagen Premium

Gabby Concepcion is named as the endorser of Sustagen Premium. Gabby Concepcion is a likely image model since he himself in in the prime of his life and admits he's already 40 and that a healthy lifestyle is necessary. He is still youthful despite his actual age because he keeps his health under control. Gabby Concepcion suggests that we should try the test set up by Sustagen Premium to find out if our actual age is compatible with our body age. You could be 35 but you may have the body age of 50.

The body age test aims to find out if our bodies are getting older than our actual age. I took the test to evaluate myself and I found out that my body age is older than my actual age by six months. Based on the results, the nutritionist gave me a prescription what can I do maintain my body age to the actual age. Even before going to this presscon, I already tried Sustagen Premium and it doesn't mean it is for old people. The ingredients are not that harmful for other people so even if you are as young as twenty can take Sustagen Premium.

No comments:

Post a Comment