Sunday, January 2, 2011

Me-Time Moments with Dove

I heard in a trivia that chocolates were made by native Latin Americans as a ceremonial and therapeutic drink. Today, chocolates are now part of everyone's lives. I, for one, still find chocolates healthy but not that I should eat one frequently. Chocolates are what I call my energy bar because it has sugar and sugar can give us back energy that we need. Whenever I finished my jogging everyday, I need a bar of Dove chocolate after being drained from finishing my exercises and gives back that energy that I need for the rest of the day. The signature silky smooth chocolate of Dove also adds pleasure to my taste buds. Dove Chocolate - the perfect me-time moment companion with its uniquely silky smooth chocolate.

Dove Chocolate comes in four kinds. Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut, Almond, & Raisin, Chocolate with Crispy Rice. Dove is now available at all local supermarkets, hypermarkets, and convenience stores. Retail price:P45.00

No comments:

Post a Comment